"That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity"Focus and Simplicity. It's implied in every Apple device ever made. From the Mac to the iPad, from the iPod to the iPhone. It has been his goal to make every one of Apple's customers happy. Then the public discovered he had pancreatic cancer. Soon, everyone speculated and posted on different websites about his health. After, he went on a medical leave, but still appeared in the launching of the iPad 2 and iOS this year.
Then, in August 2011, Jobs announced that he would resign from his duties as CEO of Apple for the reason that "he won't be able to fulfill his duties as CEO". Tim Cook took over as CEO.
Today, October 5, 2011, the whole world got shocked, saddened, and depressed when Apple posted on their website, that Jobs was already dead. I, too got shocked when I found about it this afternoon on GSM Arena. At first I speculated that this was a joke, especially yesterday when the iPhone 4S was released, and everyone got disappointed. But then, I started searching for news articles about his death. Then I believed it.
I'm sure everyone's saddened by his death. He was a revolutionist, with his creations like the Mac, the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. This day will be remembered as a sad day for the whole world. And I'm sure, he will truly be missed by everyone.
Rest in Peace
Steve Jobs
1955 - 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment