Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Moving on...With a new phone
After disappointment with my latest investment, I decided to save up for another Android device. But it's not a tablet. And it's also not a China-branded gadget. I was thinking of getting the LG Optimus One, ever since before I bought that piece of junk. Now, that idea came back to me. My target to buy this phone is on October 30 (My birthday, if you're wondering). The same date last year when I bought my Nokia C3. If I'm going to save up for the phone starting from June 16, (Warning, this may bore you. Better skip to the last part.), My calculations would be:
P200 - Daily Allowance
-minus-
P120 - How much I spend from my allowance
=equals=
P80
June 16 - Start of Classes
October 30 - Target Date
136 Days in between
136 X 80 = P10880
LG Optimus One = P10790 (Twinline Telecom Price)
So, Conclusion, I can afford it. If I can save up P80 per day, for 136 days. That leaves me P90 left after I buy it. But hey, you gotta save up hard for something you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

try this business dude...it gave me an extra 500 to 1000 a week just sitting in front of my pc :) its the latest revolutionary biz now on prelaunch...http://wizards.infinitysupreme.com/ we also have daily live webinars at 9pm www.webinar.infinitysupreme.com see u!
ReplyDelete