If you all don't know the news, the once-famous social networking site Friendster, is deleting all photos, blogs, comments and other stuff there on May 31 and leaving except for your account and all the games there. But there's one question to be answered. Who cares?
It's not like you stored all of your photos and blogs there. And I'm pretty sure all your Photos are on Facebook. But, Really. No one even opens their friendster accounts anymore. I know I don't. One of the reasons why Friendster's heading another direction is that everyone's too busy Tweeting or Posting on FB. Or, Friendster really hasn't succeeded in changing their format. They even copied off from Twitter and Facebook.
I guess no one really cares about their Friendster accounts anymore. But if you do, you have to export and download all data before May 31. Or your

No comments:
Post a Comment